Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

SCI-FI Environment - Project Discovery - Office - blocking stage #1

Hello guys, this is my first post here so I hope everyone is doing alright and I am hyped to join this community of amazing creators. I am a fourth-year Automation and Computers student from Romania, Craiova and I am making this project as a study case for my paper license. For anyone interested in my portfolio here is a link:  https://www.artstation.com/andreiflorea19

So I gathered references for about a week or so and 3 days ago I started blocking it out. I used an office from StarCitizen as reference combined with some more ideas. 

_Synopsis_ 

Discovery is a NASA space station with the mission of ensuring the survival of the human kind on Mars in case of the Earth becoming inhabitable. 
The office belongs to Christian, a multi digital currency millionaire, a genius visionary who finished MIT. He is an artist forced to live in a society based on capitalism and constant growth of digital currencies. He won the Nobel prize in science but he stuffed it behind some boxes with rubbish. He is the lead researcher and commander of the station. 

What I have so far: