Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Nadine

nyffix
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
nyffix polycounter lvl 5
Hello! Aspiring character artist here.
I love characters! 2D, 3D, anything as long as it's stylized.  Critique is always welcomed and seeked out for! I know my knowdledge of both mediums is limited and I really, really want to expand. I wil be posting stuff I've previously done and mention which year it was made in just to show a progression of what Ive done so far. I'll probably keep it to 3d mostly and just show off a little bit of 2d :)

You can find my artstation here

I saw people that have been posting here since 2013 and that's amazing to me!
Hopefully I can come back in 10 years and be like ' wow all this stuff i've done is crap. I've improved so much.'

Replies

• nyffix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nyffix polycounter lvl 5
    The sheep was done the very first time i've ever opened zbrush in uni in 2016! I was in Uni, listening to the lecturer speak presenting the program to us!

These three were made a year later in 2017 when I actually started using the program! I think I was trying to get used to zbrush adn using the tools in it. Clearly a fan of hPolish since then hahah.

• nyffix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nyffix polycounter lvl 5
    The Janitor - Uni project for second year. 2017
    I hope I'll be able to go back one day and redo this character since he was my first one! I didn't know anything about anything, and I still don't. Prepare to see a lot more bad UVs.