Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Silver91748

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Silver91748 polycounter lvl 2
Hey, I'm new to this forum place- I'm excited to be here, and I'm super nervous about this being my first post here. Uh- here's a Dairy Queen Rooftop.

Replies

• Silver91748
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Silver91748 polycounter lvl 2
    Wowzers, even though it's only been a week or two it's a bit embarrassing to look at my first post here on the forums, given this is my first impression and whatnot. Lemme try again-

Howdy! I'm Fritz H. Michaelsen, and I'm currently a second year enrolled at the wonderful College for Creative Studies in Detroit! I'm obsessed with 3D modeling, I enjoy collecting 8-tracks (a relic of a music format) along with cassette tapes, and enjoy staying up late and stressing out over heavy-metal lo-fi beats. On my free time I also do text-based roleplay and Dungeons and Dragons, and have been recently blending the two together into some of my personal work (Maybe you'll see some in the coming future ;]). 

I just finished my recent project, a bust assignment for Game and Design 1. For the project we were assigned to do a monster of our choice, so I decided for the first time ever that I was confident and capable enough to create something from my sketchbook. Behold-

Wireframes from Maya:

Initial Sketch: