Home Freelance Job Postings

3D + modeler, Character, Environment , Assistant, Rigger !!! low skill level and high skill

lloydbus
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
lloydbus polycounter lvl 9

Hey .

how are you?

Lloyd here okay so this is a job posting and I'm putting together a team of people that can work together and work independently I'm going to pay you for your time I do not want to monopolize or take advantage of you your skills or your time and if the working relationship works out we can also discuss payment on the backend as a Creator or as Talent after production and sales that being said I represent Manic Tech,  I'm Lloyd

We are hiring 5  positions : 3D Character Modeler, 3D Modeler, 3D Environment Creator/Scene Modeler,  3D Character Model Assistant, 3D Rigger

3D character modeler will be responsible for creating 2 characters 1 male, 1 female with 3 alternative
outfits for each and accessories for each.
$50 for the character model and accessories, and $5 for each alternate outfit

3D modeler must be good with shapes and Tools in zbrush. have a good understanding of zbrush Needs
to be able to produce basic shapes triangles squares intersecting circles subtractive squares, basic
shapes this is a very quick tooling job I'm paying $20 for tooling and the job Plus 3 per set of character

3D environment modeler : The 3D environment modeler will create 3, 3 tier Scenes 1 that is primarily
cityscape 1 that is primarily landscape and 1 that is Beach Like they will be highly detailed props etc., but
low poly Most assets and props are available upon starting the job if you have your own that's awesome to.
I will pay $50 for 3 scenes

3D modeler assistant : 3D modeler assistant will be responsible for assisting the lead designer and 3D
modelers in Editing and customizing existing 3D models to supply relief and support for the 3D staff. low
skill level must have an understanding of zbrush You will be editing and customizing characters you'll be
assisting our lead designer and 3D character modeler

3D Rigger :  the 3D Rigger will be responsible for rigging custom rig sets for  pre-existing characters

If you have a good understanding of zbrush unity or blender you can apply almost any skill level is fine this
is not a high-paying job but there is possibility of work in the future and the possibility of being paid after
production and sales

These are the prices for the contract these are not negotiations please do not contact me with unsolicited
offers

And please tell me for what position you are applying and if you applied for a position but did not receive it this is a different posting please reapply

Thank you for your time Lloyd manic technology solutions.
lloydbusjob@gmail.com