Stand Alone is a Tactical First Person Shooter set in 2008 a fictional Eastern European country with a unique story.
Gameplay is based around a risk/reward style including large scale squad battles with highly realistic weapon mechanics and procedural destruction elements.
Much more details upon contacting
We currently have 10 members and are very dedicated to this project. We organize through Trello and use Github for managing source control
- Accurately and efficiently recreate weapons from real life references
- Communicating progress thoroughly
- Capable of responding to deadlines
- Knowledge of texture painting
- In-depth knowledge realistic style modeling
- 2+ Years modeling experience
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Fast responses, good English
- Excellent understanding of preferred modeling software
- Ready portfolio
+ Large bonus if you have worked on a shooter previously
+ Large bonus if you have knowledge of how guns operate