Hello and Welcome!
About the Project:
This project is aimed to be 6 months with a possibility of long term. We are currently in need of someone who is experienced Unreal Engine for an upcoming M-rated game.
The game is aimed to be stylized, cute, Third person, and gruesome. The target audience is set for 17 and up. More information is given to the person we hire for the position after an NDA is signed.
Game Programmer for Unreal Engine.
- Implement application logic and software modules in a self-organizing, interdisciplinary team
- Write clean, well-tested, performing code
- Knowledgeable with Git
- Write and maintain technical design and documentation
- Analyze and optimize as required
- Identify opportunities for improving our general or application workflows, and implement these changes
- Create and improve new third person interaction systems
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource allocation
- A minimum of 2+ years experience
- A portfolio with a minimum of one game released using Unreal Engine
- Team Player and problem solver
- Growth mindset. Critical and independent thinking
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Experiences with game creation using blueprints on Unreal Engine
- Ability to take charge when needed
Interested in applying?
Please send your application to [email protected]
Interviewing will be conducted via Skype. Please check your inbox or spam folders frequently!