Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Critique for Stylized Environment Portfolio

greentooth
Offline / Send Message
MikeKhine greentooth
Hello everyone. Glad to ask the community for help for the first time. I would like to hear honest and unbiased criticism of my portfolio pieces as well as what should I improve or add to my works. Critique is super important to me because 3D is my life and I want to push myself to the next level.

I have been doing 3D for over a year. My passion is a stylized gaming environment. I don't have any special art education. All my knowledge is from YouTube, Udemy, and other resources. My goal now is to find a company to work with and/or a project. 

My portfolio.
Examples.
Thank you very much!

Replies

• Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Sick art dude! Keep the stuff coming for sure.

I know the wireframes are visible in the 3D viewer on your website, but I think you should add images with wireframes as well as UV/texture maps to show you know what you're doing. I would like to see more environments with a background and foreground instead of alpha/grey. Also might be good to try out a few styles.

But cool portfolio :)
  • MikeKhine
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MikeKhine greentooth
    Sick art dude! Keep the stuff coming for sure.

I know the wireframes are visible in the 3D viewer on your website, but I think you should add images with wireframes as well as UV/texture maps to show you know what you're doing. I would like to see more environments with a background and foreground instead of alpha/grey. Also might be good to try out a few styles.

But cool portfolio :)
    Thank you. I like your advice about wireframes and UV's.