Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] 3D Animator - 3+ Month Contract

VictorB
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
VictorB polycounter lvl 6
Burgos Games is looking for a hard-working, self-driven developer for 100% remote work. This is a paid 3+ month contract position.

You will be working on Neko Ghost, Jump! https://nekoghostjump.com

We've been working on the game since May 2019 and will be releasing the game in 2021 on PC, consoles, and mobile.

The current size of the team is 9 members. This is great for those looking for a side gig (workload will be 10-20 hours a week), also great for portfolios.

We've shown off the game at PAX South, PAX East, PAX Online, DreamHack Atlanta, and DreamHack Anaheim (received "Best Casual" award). We were an official selection for Tiny Teams last year as well. We also had a successful Kickstarter.

We just need one very talented Animator to help us get to the finish line.

You should email me (Victor Burgos) at contact@burgosgames.com, PM me here on the forums, and/or message me on Discord (VictorBurgos#0001) with your portfolio link in the message itself.

-----

3D Animator

You will be working under the Art Director to rig, skin, and animate new types of enemies and bosses, as well as clean up old animations. 

Minimum Qualification Skills:
  • You should know the full rigging/animation pipeline from rigging/skinning/animating in your app of choice to importing it into Unreal Engine 4.
  • You should be very familiar with your digital content creation tools (Maya, Blender, etc.).
  • You are able to create animations based on documentation.

Nice To Have:
  • You know how to implement, as needed, Animation Blueprints in Unreal Engine 4.
  • You have experience working with a team, especially remotely.
  • You've worked in an Agile/Scrum environment before (or at least know of it).
  • You've used version source control (SVN, Perforce, Git) before.
---

Thanks and looking forward to chatting with you!