Home Marmoset

Marmoset Rendering out faded textures

I'm trying to render an image of a texture I imported from Substance Designer. In the viewport the texture looks perfectly fine, but as soon as I render an image or a video the texture in those renders is faded and has lost a lot of its glossiness. I've tried playing around with the render settings, but so far nothing has worked. I'd greatly appreciate any advice on this matter.

I've attached screenshots of the viewport and the rendered image. 

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It's difficult to say what the problem could be here. It looks like the model/camera angle/post effects and possibly lighting has changed between these two images. Can you post updated screenshots showing the current state of the scene and the rendered output?
  • RudeBoot
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It's difficult to say what the problem could be here. It looks like the model/camera angle/post effects and possibly lighting has changed between these two images. Can you post updated screenshots showing the current state of the scene and the rendered output
  • RudeBoot
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It's difficult to say what the problem could be here. It looks like the model/camera angle/post effects and possibly lighting has changed between these two images. Can you post updated screenshots showing the current state of the scene and the rendered output?
    Thanks for the response! Presuming I understood your request, I've posted photos showing the scene setup, the scene through the rendering camera and the rendered image output.