Home Freelance Job Postings

Looking for info on obtaining/commissioning 3D models; no idea where to look

Hello there,
I am searching for a way to get some 3D models for a family member's 3D printer. I don't know much about it, but I think this would be a great thing to get him as a holiday gift this year. I don't know how one goes about obtaining models, or if one needs to get them commissioned. As I said, I know next to nothing about where to go, but was pointed to this website as a possible place to get some info. He and I play this online game a lot, and I would love to get some of the props from the game made into 3D models so that he can print out small versions of them, and add them to his growing collection of 3D printed artifacts. Could one of you fine folks point me in the right direction? I'm more than happy to have them commissioned, if they're not easily obtainable through other means. I just don't know where to look. I'm in the dark here, and just want to make someone's holiday brighter, so if anyone has any info for me, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks, and have a good one.

Update: Thanks to everyone who sent messages! I received a wealth of information and offers, and was able to get assistance with my issue. Thanks so much to everyone! <3

Replies