Home Marmoset

Marmoset v4: Any way to scale the UI for 4k users?

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Darth_Grogu polycounter lvl 2
I'm running Marmoset v4 at 3840x2160 resolution and the text seem a little small all around. Not so small that I can't read it, but small enough where it'll probably be an issue after prolonged use. When compared to other apps like Marvelous Designer v10 or Substance 2020, it's clear that the UI isn't in line with other High DPI aware apps. So far, I can't find any option to fix this or external preference file for me to "massage" the font sizes - as I have to with Maya. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the report. Toolbag's GUI should in accordance with your OS's scaling setting. This happens automatically, there isn't manual control over the scaling.

One exception would be if you have a low-DPI screen set as your primary monitor, then it will scale in accordance with that. That's an issue we plan to resolve soon.
  • Technomancr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Technomancr polycounter lvl 5
    I'm having the same issue. I have a 32" 2K monitor as my main, paired with my 4K Cintiq. Glad to hear the issue is being addressed, as I really love Marmoset Toolbag 4, and I'm looking forward to diving deeper into the texture painting tools.