Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

LOOKING FOR A PARTNER/TEAM FOR A PROJECT

privateunlimited
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
privateunlimited polycounter lvl 2

Hey folks, I am looking for a project to work on. I have been failing in making games for the past 2years. I know Unreal Engine (forgot most coz I left game designing out of frustration, 4months before I last opened Unreal). I have tried to make 3 games till now but have failed because of a lack of pipeline knowledge for the Indie game and motivation to finish. I work at a AAA game studio full-time but want to make my own mini-games.

What was the highest I ever reached in making my own game?

• Worked on a Side-scroller third-person shooter game, couldn't finish it when I imported enemies in the level that's when it became really out of control and big and I gave up after 4months of frustration. 

What skills I am offering

• Animation, concept, designing, level design, Average knowledge of UE Blueprint, I am a fast learner, I am good at doing research

Why am I doing this?

• Because I want to know what it takes to finish a project and learn in the way too. I want to feel that feeling that I could chase when I get into the plateau of development.

Am I expecting any compensation in return?

• NO.

Do I have any ideas?

• I have hundreds of ideas that I have been noting down in my notebook or cellphones since I was a kid. We can discuss my ideas too if we are left with no ideas to start with.

I can give 3hours each day and full weekends for a short project which can be finished in a matter of months or weeks. I would be glad to hear from you guys. 

Replies

• JacobW
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Good afternoon (or whatever time it may be for you)! I'm Jacob, a Unity developer from the East Coast. I lead a small independent team that works on short 3-6 week game projects exactly as you described. I would love to talk to you, you can email me at grouchcogames@gmail.com.