Home Career & Education

3DS Max online tutor?

Been trying to find a 3ds max online tutor but it isnt working. For example superprof website requires me to pay without talking to the tutor first, who knows if the tutor is even available. Any trustworthy place i can find a tutor?

Replies

• YF_Sticks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    YF_Sticks polycounter lvl 5
    Depends for what purpose you need the tutor? Game Art, VFX? Hard Surface Modeling? Environment Art Modeling? Complete Beginner Tutor?
  • 3dmodels3dmodels
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    YF_Sticks said:
    Depends for what purpose you need the tutor? Game Art, VFX? Hard Surface Modeling? Environment Art Modeling? Complete Beginner Tutor?

Looking to learn CAT rigging, bone riggning, biped rigging, skin weight fixing and animating it.
  • YF_Sticks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'd actually reach out to some animators if you can to ask them if they offer payed mentorships. It's good to get insights from industry professionals. 
    Otherwise there are lots of courses/online-classes that are very valuable that will teach you the most necessary things.

I'm not an animator, but I heard Maya is like the industry standard for animation, so you might even want to look into that. up to you
  • 3dmodels3dmodels
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    YF_Sticks said:
    I'd actually reach out to some animators if you can to ask them if they offer payed mentorships. It's good to get insights from industry professionals. 
    Otherwise there are lots of courses/online-classes that are very valuable that will teach you the most necessary things.

I'm not an animator, but I heard Maya is like the industry standard for animation, so you might even want to look into that. up to you

I doubt they'd accept.
  • YF_Sticks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You'll never know until you try