Home Artists Looking For Work

[For Hire!] 2D Visual Novel/RPG Artist/Character Design

Hi!
My name is Denise AKA Dahlia, and I'm a freelance artist for hire, currently looking for long term commercial projects to work on. My forte is on Visual Novel sprites and character design. I am fluent in English, Spanish, and French. I have experience working on VNs, but I'm also open to other types of games to work on. I communicate via Skype, Discord, or E-mail.

============✰Terms of service✰============

Payment:
Payment method is 100% up-front, but a 50%/50% arrangement is possible for comms starting at €100 (including multiple comm/sprite slots). In these cases, I will send you a low res, watermarked copy of the final piece by email when the comm is ready, and send the full res one upon confirmation of your final payment.

Permission & Reposting:
By commissioning me, you allow me to share the finished work on sites I’m participating in for portfolio purposes only. Exceptions are possible, but are to be discussed beforehand. I reserve the right to decline any commission for any reason.

Work Process
I will send an initial sketch of your commissioned piece either in the course of 2-7 days after receiving your first payment. Three instances of correction are possible by that point forward. One upon you receiving the initial sketch (3 iterations max. Extra changes will have an extra cost), the second after receiving the lineart (1 iteration max. Extra changes will have an extra cost), and the third after the colors are finished, for color retouching only (2 iterations max, colors only). Any further changes to the drawing after the colors are finished will be charged separately depending on their complexity.

========================

If interested, please feel free to either PM or contact me at denise.tow91@gmail.com.

Prices:

Samples: