Home General Discussion

New Impossible EPIC Games Captcha Login

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
valentin_baguirov polycounter lvl 3
Hey all,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but anyways.. Wanted to login from my epic games account from my laptop and keep getting this type of captcha thats impossible or too hard to solve. Please fix this EPIC. 

Replies

• sacboi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi high dynamic range
    Yeah, on top of being timed, as well.

Convoluted, doesn't even come close...
  • PolyHertz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PolyHertz polycount lvl 666
    What? Isn't the answer the bottom middle? Both of its dice have that Starship Enterprise looking symbol facing up.
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    Hey guys, I found a robot!

• valentin_baguirov
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PolyHertz said:
    What? Isn't the answer the bottom middle? Both of its dice have that Starship Enterprise looking symbol facing up.
    Nope, they are quite different as you can see...
  • BagelHero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BagelHero interpolator
    PolyHertz said:

They're... definitely the same symbol
    EDIT: to be totally clear. each image shows a pair of dice, and you only identify the symbol on the "top" of each die. Like this. These are probably computer generated or whatever and will not be precise, so you're only looking for iconography. This is a sofa icon I think. 2 sofa icons, even if their spacing is a bit different maybe = the same icon.

• valentin_baguirov
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BagelHero said:
    PolyHertz said:

They're... definitely the same symbol
    EDIT: to be totally clear. each image shows a pair of dice, and you only identify the symbol on the "top" of each die. Like this. These are probably computer generated or whatever and will not be precise, so you're only looking for iconography. This is a sofa icon I think. 2 sofa icons, even if their spacing is a bit different maybe = the same icon.

I presicely tried thaty image and i had to start over again. Also I spent legit 5 minutes trying to figure out the 4 previous puzzles. We can all agree that this isnt normal?
  • BagelHero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BagelHero interpolator
    Aha! Then yes, its clearly messed up. :p
  • DavidCruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Can't wiat for noise generated protections, you think its hard now, can you see the image within the image, then it starts getting fun.
    Poor color blind people though. :( That will really mess with bots then seems almost perfect answer to this issue, almost as if it was a permanenet solution to it.  I'll make it easier cause i am good at this (i guess) all you do is generate one image ^ , then they have to type out what it is in their language their system is using, easy and hard at the same time? idk i am no coder but seems doable, this eliminates an a.i. picking a thing at random.
  • Larry
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Larry interpolator
    The moment when AI surpassed human intelligence, and thought this test is basic.