Dks13632725 polycounter lvl 3

this is the result what I'm looking for it

Mine is like so slimy so watery, why?

Replies

• lluc21
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lluc21 polycounter lvl 5
    It looks like you're trying to model it using a cloth sim? For this shape i'd personally go with a simple mesh with subdivision, sort of like this: 

• Dks13632725
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'd like to proceed with cloths system, but yeah thanks for your demonstration appreciate those.
  • lluc21
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lluc21 polycounter lvl 5
    If you want to simulate cloth you will need a dense mesh composed by polygons as square as possible (not stretched rectangles), then pin the top border and add something behind in order to emulate the supports. My experience with cloth simulation is very limited but you'll probably have to play around with the settings for a while before getting a convincing result. Watching a few tutorials on the matter will probably help.

This is what I've been able to come up with
  • Dks13632725
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lluc21 said:
    If you want to simulate cloth you will need a dense mesh composed by polygons as square as possible (not stretched rectangles), then pin the top border and add something behind in order to emulate the supports. My experience with cloth simulation is very limited but you'll probably have to play around with the settings for a while before getting a convincing result. Watching a few tutorials on the matter will probably help.

thank you my buddy really appreciate it. 
  • Dks13632725
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lluc21 said:

can you share your workflows? or settings?