Factory42 is looking for a Technical 3D Animator (with both technical and creature animation skills).
Join us in creating “Dinosaurs and Robots” immersive experience and other innovative mixed reality apps and games!
More details on the past releases of the project:
We are looking for artists, who can work remotely with the possibility of some office-based work in London in the future.
More details below, if you are interested, please send your portfolio and resume to:
maciek.sznabel [at] factory42.uk
Key responsibilities would include the following:
- Creating animation rigs, both custom and Human IK based,
- Improving rigs and animation tools, working in-between departments,
- Skinning: good understanding of topology / deformations,
- Blendshapes creation and editing,
- Creating tools and scripts (MEL/Python),
- Familiar with game engines Animation Systems (eg. Unity, Unreal).
- Creating real-time 3D animation content: characters, creatures, props,
- Implementing animation in-engine,
- Retargeting and editing animation clips,
- Good understanding of body mechanics,
- Knowledge of Maya, HumanIK. MotionBuilder is a plus.
- Debug problems in-engine, Problem-Solving,Troubleshooting,
- Willing to learn and suggest new tools and techniques.
- Professional game experience,
- Mo-cap experience is a plus,
- C, C# or C++ knowledge,
- Github or other Version Control experience,
- Implementing In-Engine Animation Features, e.g. Look at Player, IK,
- State Machine / Blending experience,
- Houdini rigging / procedural animation / simulations: a big plus,
- Has some good animation jokes : D
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19