Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[hobby/revshare] looking for SFX artist for a game in development

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
scorpiologist polycounter lvl 4
Hello,

for starters, this is a project that isn't a paid position and the project might or might not end up being a success so as that's out there I'm looking for someone who wants to join my little team on a game I'm working on with 2 friends. Right now I'm looking for someone who can create sound effects and background music for a somewhat futuristic si-fi game though I want to try to keep it Muslim friendly and that means there won't be any musical instruments, rather, just natural sounds, synth or drums.

The sounds, for the time being, will be mainly for creatures such as your normal cows, sheep, and chickens, though there are more interesting creatures such as bats, wolves, unread, slimes, and the like. here is a  video displaying all the creatures along with their animations though not all animations have sounds. walking and standing idle would most likely be just sounds of footsteps or silent. There are also electric devices that will create sounds. a peek at some of the already completed electronics.

The main idea of the game is a survival game with simple combat aspects (similar to ark: survival evolved) and adventure (procedurally generated landscape using the voxel plugin as well as different levels accessible through portals in the game). We are currently using the unreal engine as our engine. here is a peek of the starting building system (work in progress)

I am personally an animator And most of all the animations in the clip I added have been done by me though I am also working on the UI (Layout and beginning functionality) and gathered most of the landscape textures(Custom and premade).

If you are interested, please send me a private message or msg me on discord (Scorpneo#6070) and ill give you more information or answer any of your questions.

Thanks in advance and have a good day