Home Artists Looking For Work

Flexible Composer [For Hire]

Composer for hire

Hello!

My name is Carlino! I am a music producer/composer/audio engineer. I have been producing music for 10 years and I am now 22. Professionally I've only been recording and composing for 3 years. I play many instruments but I mostly stick to Bass, Guitar, and Piano. Right now I'm moving from producing music for my own projects/artistry into composing on a grander scale; for a vision that many individuals from all over are devoted to bring to life. I want to be the voice that resonates throughout the beautiful worlds that you talented developers are creating everyday!

I love all genre's of music and pride myself in being able to produce exceptional music no matter what form of music it is. From Sci-fi synth based soundscapes to full orchestral movements; from punk/rock/metal to smooth jazz; from chiptune to hip-hop, I am able to do it all!

Background Details

• Graduated from Recording Connections with a certificate in Audio Engineering & Music Production.
  • Has done contract work previously as well as a few independently developed projects
  • Worked with and studied under composers who have done work for National Geographic, Vice, and more!

Services:

• Mixing and mastering
  • Original work
  • Sound Design
  • Voice Acting
  • Live Recordings

Portfolio:

My Demo Reel: https://youtu.be/AP8-Mi63w0E

Link to my work: www.linosworld.bandcamp.com/

Contact Me:

musicbylino@gmail.com

Instagram: @musicbylino