Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Need some feedback

i would like to know what can be improved. It is supposed to be a female face in her 20s. I usually find myself struggling with knowing if a part should be bigger or everything around it should be smaller. Maybe it's something i will learn eventually. Im new to zbursh and 3d work in general and getting feedback from friends and family is almost useless.

Replies

• Sblendid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey, well done! I always struggle with the lips, but you did a good job! 
     I am no expert,  but the first thing jumping out to me are the ears. They seem to thin, especially at the rim. Maybe check again with some reference, or a mirror ^^ Also: I find that it really helps to put in colored eyes and eyebrows to get a feel, whether the face looks right or not. 
  • DavidCruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Cool so Here & here.
    Links provided should get you started in the right direction, looks like you are using something atm to learn this stuff.  Showing any references you are following helps also.
    ^As in what is the goal? a random female face? or do you have a goal for how the end result is going to look like? (likeness study? comes to mind)

Did you use a base for this? it looks a bit familiar not exactly sure but i figured i'd ask before hand.  Good luck with it.