Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Indie developer looking for 3D (primarily character) artist for my second game

Hi! I'm an indie developer with a single commercial release and have recently begun my second project. I am looking for a passionate 3D game character artist to partner with; someone who enjoys extensive creative liberty in their art. Can you create a character from basic concept art while embellishing it with your own artistic expression? Can you create something from your own imagination if all you're given is a description of a character or creature? Can you rig, texture, and animate your creations so that they are well-optimized and game-ready? Are you interested in visibility as an artist through an early access game on Steam as a portfolio? I'd love to talk with you!

I can't share much about the game itself here, but can say that the type of art I'm looking for includes both organic and mechanical characters, some humanoid, some insectoid, and some vehicular. Any ability in modeling static, prop objects would be very welcome as well.

I wish I could promise future payment, but it's entirely contingent on a profitable release. What I do promise is that if we create a game together that takes off, I will not let you go unpaid, and hopefully we'll continue a partnership that was meant to last.

If you're into this opportunity, let's chat!

Replies

• yyusu4
    Hello, I am a postgraduate student from CG Spectrums Colledge of Art and Animation, I am dedicated, outgoing, and passionate about 3D modeling and I am always looking for ways to expand my knowledge as an artist and interested in contributing my experience to the team. I've attached a link to my portfolio. 

If my work matches your criteria, don't hesitate to reach out, I look forward to hearing from you!