Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[hobby/Revshare] Looking for a 2D artist To make Icons.

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
scorpiologist polycounter lvl 4
Hello,
I will keep this short.
For starters, this is not a paid position and the project might or might not end up being a success. If it were a success, you would be paid for the contribution you did.

Like the title says, I am looking for someone who wants to join my little team on a game I'm working on with 2 others (an SFX maker as well as a programmer). We are using the unreal engine as a source. Right now, I am looking for someone who can create a variety of icons. Here is a gif of what the inventory looks like right now. All the white icons in the gif are placeholders and are in need of icons; though some will be duplicates with variations, an example would be metal dust. Just different shades of metal would work. Though if they can also create other things such as stats bars (what you see at the top is just a temporary thing, though the design will be the same).

Most of what is there is just me taking pictures of the model, giving it a transparent background, and shrinking down the size. The main categories (the icons on the left in black and white) are the only real custom made icons.

I do not want to give too much information about the project but if you are interested or have questions, please message me here or add me on discord (Scorpneo#6070) and I can give you more information.

Thanks for your time,
Scorp