Home Adobe Substance

Baking merged subtools

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
KotBigimot polycounter lvl 3
SOLVED (it myself...) Alright... I had to re-uv the complete gauntlet in Zbrush. The subtools were merged with there separate uvs and that is what caused the problem. So, new uvs after merging.
Gonna leave this here since I don't know how to delete a post, and maybe it helps another poor soul like me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright guys, I need help. Bare with my attempt to explain my (i'm sure a beginner's) issue briefly.

I have two gauntlets here made in Zbrush and imported into Substance Painter. The left one is one subtool. The right one is 9 subtools. When i bake them, this is what happens. Left is fucked up, Right is fine. But i don't want 9 subtools, because its a pain in the ass when import them into Maya and have to import 36 (9x4) texture files instead of 4.

I hope, and kind of assume, there's an easy solution for this. So i hope you guys are willing to help me out! Please no hyper-technical terms... I'm really a beginner.