Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Pancakes ;)

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
modelk polycounter lvl 4
My girlfriend is studying in one Irish institute for Animator. When she got a new project as a homework, I've decided to try make it, too. We have decided to compete: who would be quicker of finishing that. I've made that project more quickly, and that looks like a little bit better. I was using a program - Modo Indie.

Replies

• DavidCruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Oh quick project: C&C was given anyway.

My pancake rims are usually nice and crispy brown actually the best part for me of my pancake making skills, all from scratch not the boxed stuff.
    I also got unfiltered honey and it is much more orange than that, the strawberries need more color variation, i like the pale to green to pink to red blemishes they get, the seeds also have variation of yellows/orange/tints to help make it stand out, little more gloss on them also, unless you put strawberries on a paper towel to dry them off before putting them on the pancake.
    Variation on the pancakes would be nice too, much like not every snowflake is the same, however i heard recently that is not the case anymore.
    Hmm, blue plates, idk how i feel about that, the silverware looks plastic almost, easy to find references for that, the paper towel could use some drag, wrinkles, ect, maybe the table gets dinged up a bit with micro details.
    A nice design on the plates might go a long way, if you want to keep the plates cups blue touch the rims with a gold or something.
    Maybe a tiffany color might work good with the plates, i got a tiffany plate really nice color.

Can we see hers? to compare since this is a challenge between you two.  You did want to know who did it better?
  • modelk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    modelk polycounter lvl 4