Home Freelance Job Postings

[POSITION FILLED] Looking for 3D Modeller for One Model

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Vranvs polycounter lvl 6

Hello everyone,

My name is Nick and I'm the solo developer of a game called SYSTEM32 -- a retro computer simulation whereby you are attacking hackers in real-time within your infected computer. You can watch a video of some gameplay here to get an idea of the aesthetic.

My primary skills are in Programming/SFX/VFX. I am a very bad hard surface modeller. As a result, most of the enemies and art in the game right now are simplistic. I am okay with making abstract models for enemies but the player character ship I would like to be designed really well.

Currently the idea for the ship is a CRT monitor that has been decked out with all sorts of weapons, being controlled buy a guy Matrix-style. My CRT model is really primitive and most people have a hard time even seeing what it is. I would like something designed and modelled along the lines of this polycount post.

That badass vintage CRT look is exactly what I am going for. I'm looking to see how much artists here charge for such a job (modelling and texturing). Animation of weapons/appendages/upgrades could be cool but it is not necessarily important that this be done. 

Please PM me, or contact me on Discord if you're interested! 
DISCORD: 480E#6606

Best,
Nick