Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Webtoon Comic Artist - Please Read!

Hello! I like to write stories and I have on many different platforms, nothing completely professional before and was always for fun. Now though, I have another story in mind and I really wish to share it, only, I want it to be in a comic format on Webtoons.

If you do not know what Webtoon is, it's a platform created for artists and story tellers to create comics for fun (or as a full time gig) and share it with the world. It can be read on computers, laptops, tablets, and phones with their app. 

Of course it is unfair for me to ask of anyone's work without explaining the story but I also do not wish for it to be stolen so please respect that.

I'm looking for someone that wants to do this for fun though and on their personal free time, as I am also doing it for that reason. I will not be getting any sort of money for this, and I apologize as you also will not. I am a college student and tight on money as well, I just love creating storys.

Please email me at roseymik@gmail.com if you have any sort of interest. Please be comfortable drawing a character I have picked down below (just to see your style) and create another character of your wish.

A young woman, in her early 20s, with brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes. Take into your own account what her personality could be. (please nothing to basic even though this description is basic, I just wish to see what you come up with)

Please have fun with this, I just want to get a sense of what you have for a style.

Replies