Home Freelance Job Postings

Character concept artist wanted paid work

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
 Character Concept artist wanted if you’re interested please email me at a Rwilkinson772@gmail.com With the price that you charge I don’t pay per h I pay per project it’s all in the this may be negotiated In the email can you please put the character want to design price and your availability I’m quite flexible on this I just want them all done within six months they can be done ASAP later down the down this in the email can you please put the character Price you charge your availability and when you would like to do this the characters class  Male giant   Female mercenary  male PyroMancer female berserk please note that not all human race I have pictures and a bit of descriptions of each which I require there is a bit of freedom to do your take specially with the colouring of stuff I have not even thought about that is a little bit of backstory for each character as well and maybe add some bits and pieces to them as I haven’t gone right into detail with this but I would like more on them they also each have a weapon so must be able to do some weaponsConcept artist wanted paid work I can also answer in messenger if you would prefer this way but I do require the details and if you don’t think you’re qualified apply what’s the worst that can happen  I do have other things I need done as well so you may be qualified for that