Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Death Vigil - Sam(Fan Art)

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Dantert polycounter lvl 10

Done with this fan art of Sam, a character from the amazing comic book Death Vigil by Stjepan Šejić.
If you don't know the comic do yourself a favour and read it! It's awesome!
Check out more pictures here : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/oAJmQW

Replies

• HarlequinWerewolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HarlequinWerewolf polycounter
    I don't know the comic but I know Stjepan Šejić's work and you captured his style so well! I could immediately tell it was one of his characters. Awesome work :D
  • Dantert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I don't know the comic but I know Stjepan Šejić's work and you captured his style so well! I could immediately tell it was one of his characters. Awesome work :D

Thanks so much! I hoped to do so!
  • carvuliero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    carvuliero hero character
    His forearms are proportionally off both length and width wise
  • Dantert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    His forearms are proportionally off both length and width wise

Hey thanks for the feedback! Would you mind elaborating?
  • carvuliero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    carvuliero hero character
    Sure :
    -height -> 2 lines in left image should be more or less equal , you can check it on yourself bend your arm and check where your knuckles  end up
    -width ->as the arm bend upper and lower arm bunch up which made the meatty part of forearm to get wider[ridge group] + you have flexion at the wrist and fingers which should pop flexors at the other side making forearm even wider

• Dantert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks
    Sure :
    -height -> 2 lines in left image should be more or less equal , you can check it on yourself bend your arm and check where your knuckles  end up
    -width ->as the arm bend upper and lower arm bunch up which made the meatty part of forearm to get wider[ridge group] + you have flexion at the wrist and fingers which should pop flexors at the other side making forearm even wider

Thanks for the feedback!
    I think that the height might look wrong with the perspectivesince the arms are slightly tilted forward, but you totally got me on the width, I have to keep that in mind for the next time :D