POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. Thank you for all the applications.
Ice Beam is a small indie developer working from Dundee, Scotland that is looking to hire a 3D generalist artist for full time employment, starting around September, October.
- Collaborate with lead designer / developer on getting perfect art style and lighting for project
- Create vehicles, environments, weapons and some VFX work for Unity project
- Assets must be optimised well to run on low-end hardware, like the Nintendo Switch.
- Must work with team to track and complete projects on time and on schedule
- (Preferred) Minimum of 2 years experience in 3d video game development
- (Preferred) Experience in 2d designing UI / UX
- Must complete a simple art test to prove that you can do the job
- Must have a portfolio/demo real of strong proven 3d work that shows a good range of different styles.
- Organised, self starter, loyal, collaborative, roll up your sleeves attitude, attention to detail, great communicator written and oral
- Ability to take and provide constructive feedback.
Please drop me a line at [email protected]