Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Environment] [Handpainted] [WIP] New Frontier Church Exterior

Hey guys,

Wanted to share my first full environment piece for my portfolio. Still very much a work in progress but I'd like to get some feedback on it. It's still a little bit empty Since I didn't put in blockouts of all the smaller props or foliage. Looking for crits! Thanks!

Replies

• Djanki
    Here are today's props!

• ArcaneOwl
    Offline / Send Message
    ArcaneOwl polycounter lvl 3
    This is great. Love the stylization of geoemtry and the richness of textures.

Only thing to point out is that the lighting feels a bit strange and all over the place, without a clearer focus on an area. 
    It would most likely help out in poping the scene as a whole, and wrap things together more.  :)

Good luck going forward, excited to see next update!
  • Djanki
    ArcaneOwl said:
    This is great. Love the stylization of geoemtry and the richness of textures.

Only thing to point out is that the lighting feels a bit strange and all over the place, without a clearer focus on an area. 
    It would most likely help out in poping the scene as a whole, and wrap things together more.  :)

Good luck going forward, excited to see next update!

Thanks! Yea I've gotten a lot of comments about that. I've switched to unlit for now and I guess I'll figure out the lighting later on.