Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Zeus Stylized Character

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
yunuskilic polycounter lvl 4
Hello guys, I decided share workflow this character. And Sometime I need critiques and help about shape and anatomy. Thanks!

This process just block

Replies

• jose.fuentes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jose.fuentes interpolator
    You're off to a good start.  To me, before moving any further I would take some time to reworking some of your anatomy before moving any further.  Over all there is a lot of lumpiness to your model.  See images attached for some areas that I feel could be improved.  Also an over all note, as you start to refine your shapes, really push those harsh plane changes.  

A.) The Traps and Deltoid blend together in one shape atm, I would go back and clearly define both muscles, pay attention to where each muscle starts and how it connects to other muscles

B.) Pay attention how the muscles of the lower legs come in around the ankles.  The bony land marks of the ankles aren't a straight line, one is higher than the other

C.) I believe you are trying to show the medial head of the deltoid, but right now it just looks like a weird lump.  Also, if you look at your concept that definition isn't there.

D.) Your ankles look tiny from the side view.  They could use some more love

E.) The transition from the upper leg muscles and the lower leg muscles doesn't look correct.   There's an odd lump that is not there in real life  

Good Luck