Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] 3D Company Logo Design

Hello,  I have some work for an artist to create a 3D logo for our company "Lethal Raptor Games".   Using the images below as a reference, the logo should be 3D, dark themed and realistic.  In the pen sketch there is a second hand coming up from below, I am not sure if I want this in the final or not but would like to see what someone can do to make it look good.  I have also attached a quick render I made myself of the text to give an idea of the layout.  I would also like the source files of the completed logo - no matter the program used.

Background - Black (maybe not solid black, but some sort of textured darkness)

LETHAL text - Dark metallic or concrete texture.  Text should be thick and the lower & right sides of the text slightly visible so you can see this thickness. (very slight)

RAPTOR text - No ideas yet for colour or texture.  Shouldn't stand out to much, dark theme like LETHAL

GAMES text - White, possible glow effect - will need to see with and without glow effect to compare

The Velociraptor - It's claws and head should be lit as from a soft light, then it fades into the background.  A picture has been attached to show the realism level I'm after.

The dark theme reference image shows the style I'm after.  The dark textures and high resolution model.

If you as an artist think there are ways to achieve better results that what I have described I would love to see them. If this is of interest to you please send me a message here to discuss further.

Regards