Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

CG Human Learning

mayaalias
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
mayaalias polycounter lvl 7
Hi,
I am new to this, just learning how to make CG Human, what can I do more on them to make them more look like a real human.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

Replies

• BohSheh
    Offline / Send Message
    BohSheh polycounter lvl 9
    From what I had observed , as long as the facial structure doesn't look uncanny , Shader will be the one to determine . 

And after after that , make sure it doesnt looks polygony , especially the hair
  • tysiu
    Offline / Send Message
    tysiu keyframe
    Making sure you have highlights visible on the eyes will bring more life to the look.
    And if possible, giving her some facial expression could help with that blank stare into the matrix.
  • mayaalias
    Offline / Send Message
    BohSheh said:
    From what I had observed , as long as the facial structure doesn't look uncanny , Shader will be the one to determine . 

And after after that , make sure it doesnt looks polygony , especially the hair
    Hi BohSheh,

Thank you for your quick reply, I will try to use Xgen to make the hair, and do more fine-tune on the face's material.

Thanks again. 
  • mayaalias
    Offline / Send Message
    tysiu said:
    Making sure you have highlights visible on the eyes will bring more life to the look.
    And if possible, giving her some facial expression could help with that blank stare into the matrix.
    Hi Tysiu,

Thanks for your great comment, I still studying how to make more realistic eyes, I will keep improving on that. For the facial expression, I think I need to add some blend shape to archive it.

Thanks again.