Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Nissan Skyline Gtr R34 Model

Replies

• Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Yo dude, sick work. I would like to see the wireframe, cuz I think there are some topology issues. The edge of the hood starts crisp and sharp further back but morphs into the area where the wheel hub is, and then gets super wide towards the front of the car. This blue line along the door is pulled upwards towards the handle, There also seems to be pinching at the corners of where you put the handle inset. I'm not 100% buying the paint hob... It looks like a well maintained car, but the paint looks really scratched up, but not in an old way. Also looks like you maybe got metallic on in the texture? I think you also need to use better materials for the environment.

• teodar23
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    teodar23 sublime tool
    To add to what Ashervisalis said, the tire uvs are mirrored and the head lamps should be mirror like not black. Also you could add a hdri or backdrop to make the environment more interesting and to remove that black part in the image.
  • Boosted24v
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Boosted24v polygon
    Where are the lug nuts?
  • sacboi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi high dynamic range
    Nice modeling but slight inconsistencies alongside overall attention too detail are detracting from an obvious amount of time and effort invested into this scene. So consider further research into Substance source automotive materials plus optimized topology for 'class A' surfaced objects.

Car Polygonal Workflow (...a personal 'goldmine' favorite)
  • Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    @sacboi I feel that might take me a few attempts at reading that car polygon tutorial hahahah