vavavoom polycounter lvl 11

Replies

• vavavoom
    Offline / Send Message
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    Seems feminine still to me.  If you really want to emphasize the hip ratios, pinch the midsection a little thinner, sure.

I wonder if you OVER emphasizing the muscles, like a body builder, may help you get landmark meedium forms down since, it's my belief that, it's easier to pull back on definition as opposed to adding more definition.

Bottom of the rib cage should be more connected more as it fans to the lats.

• vavavoom
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks, Brian~~

I had a play around some more today, it was lots of little, subtle things that were throwing it off for me.

proportions/anatomy rework.... this is harder than I thought it was going to be >_<

• vavavoom
    Offline / Send Message
    Been slowly chipping away. Decided I would try experimenting with different poses later, as I thing It was hindering my progress trying to learn anatomy sculpting to the pose I initially wanted.

So, I went back to a more 'standard' pose and I felt it was a lot easier.

My goal was to make a slightly petite/athletic base body, with an ever so slight hint of stylized/smooth finish.

I'm itching to get this done so I can move on to making characters, but I gotta nail the base first. I don't want to model clothes, etc. over a base i'm not satisfied with.

I hope this is getting closer to being done, I particularly would love some feedback checking the proportions~

Thanks for looking~ :)