Home Technical Talk

How to get rid of popping up handwriting panel and small circle around cursor in win10?

gnoop
sublime tool
Offline / Send Message
gnoop sublime tool
in Substance Designer, Photoshop  etc?    Formerly it was a checkbox in Wacom drivers , then  something else I already forgot   what's exactly,  killing pressure sensibility in Photoshop together with damn things.
After some update those super annoying things are all back.   Do somebody know a trick to kill it for good? 
Wish I hadn't overwrite my old win 7 license . It was last tolerable Windows

Replies

• Alex_J
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    Alex_J grand marshal polycounter
    I was having this issue awhile back. Don't remember exact steps I took but at some point I solved it and dont have the issue any more.

Just going off memory but I think that no matter what settings I messed with in photoshop or wacom settings it wouldn't hold. Something was overwriting it. I think settings here (windows search: pen settings) did the trick.

I think that in photoshop there is setting to enable or disable windows ink as well, which played a role as well. Basically, the issue I found was with windows ink overwriting settings.
  • gnoop
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gnoop sublime tool
    Thanks Alex Javor  . it did help , together with killing the ink service .