Home Artists Looking For Work

2D Freelance Artist: Anime, Concept Art, Game Art, Environment Art, CG's, Sprites & Portraiture

Hi Hi!

I am a young and aspiring artist who specializes in conceptual art, portraits, and manga. I have plenty of experience working within a team such as with Talk Talks Design and Advertisement team, in a theater environment designing scenery, graphic design and for smaller freelance projects as well as an individual.
My style has a natural flair for manga, however, it can easily be transformed into a unique style specifically developed for a client. My work ranges from designing, constructing and painting concept art backgrounds, architectural illustrations, character design and development, posters, any artworks as well as game CG's and realism portraiture. I also have a published comic on the Manga Rock international platform and have possibly been picked up by shonen jump for my manga.

Freelance artist: Anime, Manga, concept art, game art, environment art, CG's, Sprites, portraiture, and landscapes. Not hesitant for 18+ or any sexual orientation that you would like drawn, so long as it's legal and consensual in the story. 
Commissions are open, preferred payment is Paypal, but bank transfer is also accepted. No project is too big!

Contact me via my email: Whitefirefly15677@gmail.com about projects or drop me a comment or DM and I will get back to you.

Rough price rates:

Basic Commission

No Backgrounds
Fullbody £70-100
Half Body £60-80
Headshot £40-50
Backgrounds
Fullbody £100-300ish
Half body £100-250
Headshot £70-90

Sprites

These are full-body, layered artworks in a PS document. All body parts are layered to allow animation.
They come with one outfit, additional outfits require a separate charge, as well as additional facial expressions. 
Basic full-body, 1 outfit, 1 expression £85
Full body, up to three outfits, and four expressions ££95-120
Full body 4+ outfits, 5+ expressions £150+

FULL COPIC ART PIECE
This usually involves drawing it traditionally, scanning it, and printing of a high resolution and quality print, which will then be sent straight to you.
Because of equipment cost, the prices are higher. Print size is Minimum A3 Maximum A1 (A3 is inc, Additional charges for bigger sizes,)

Prices:
Simple: £120
Complicated (Hands, Animal Ears, Accessories): £150 +
Intense (Armor, Crown, Head Accessories, or Minimal Animation): £220 +
Background (Mandatory) £40 +
Animal, Armour, Weaponry: £60 +
Additional Character: £100+

CONCEPT CHARACTER AND GAME ART
This is more for games or large projects and veers away from the anime style.
Prices depend hugely on the project's length, depth, and prospects. Please email me for more details, quotes or an inquiry to our partnership.

Concept Art/ Environments

Rough/basic £100-200
Semi-detailed £150-250
Very specific/ Detailed £250+

CG ARTWORK

This can include multiple characters, follows the storyline of a game like a visual novel or alike, and often is a fully illustrated piece.

Prices:
Simple: £120+
Complicated (Characters 3+, Animal Ears, Accessories): £150 +
Intense (Armor, Animals, Weaponry, 4+ Characters, or Minimal Animation): £250 +
Background £50 +
Animal, Intricate Weaponry, etc : £60 +

KPOP ART

Any member, female or male, and multiple members too! I mainly do portraits but I am open to doing full bodies.

Necessary info:

Image of member(s) with their face in the angle you want it drawn.
Do you want me to recreate an image? Change their clothes or setting? All ok! But tell me! 
I do NOT do ships
I do draw your favorite kpop idol together in one image. (Photo of yourself in the right angle and lighting will be required.)

Prices

Portrait: £80+
Portrait + You: £160+
Backgrounds: £40+
Group images:
2 Members: £120+
3 Members: £175
4 Members: £230+
5+ Members: £270+

LOGO DESIGN
I have a background in graphics and love designing logos and will do my best to get it just right for you. I do comic logos, professional businesses, and websites.

Prices:

Simple Logo: £40
Intensive Logo: £60

I pride myself on my ability to be a chameleon when it comes to art. Not only can I develop, maintain, and evolve an art style for a particular client, and keep it consistent, I can also meld into an art style. It will take practice and hard work, but I have never shied away from that. My deadlines are always met and my inspiration is always bringing new ideas to me.
I love working in a team but perfectly capable of working remotely, bouncing ideas, helping each other develop, and make the best outcome. As a freelancer, I have worked with lots of projects, from games to indie projects.

My portfolio is largely based on the anime style, since this is what I draw in my free time, however, most of my client work I have signed NDA's or signed over the copyright, therefore it is missing in my portfolio, I hope to understand this.
I have 7 years of experience.

If you have further questions you can ask!
Best wishes for your project!