Home Freelance Job Postings

[Paid] 2D Environment Designer For High-Profile Game (Unity)

I'm a vet game designer working on a pitch project for a high-profile non-game franchise and am in need of quality prototype levels.

I'm looking for someone who can take the assets from this art pack (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/environments/2d-forest-hand-painted-modular-pack-90593) and fill out levels I've pre-boxed. I will include the cost of the asset in your pay.

You will:
1. Stamp out the art pack's assets across the level. That includes several layers to emulate depth of field and a parallax background.
2. Apply lighting to make it look good/cohesive.
3. Big bonus if you can add any VFX to spice up the scene.

The deliverable will be an exported copy of the scene you made in your own project in Unity. You will not be given access to the working version of the game. Must use the latest build of Unity. 

This will be a one time gig of up to 7 levels. This may extend to more work in ~July-September depending on my environment artist's schedule (the creators of that pack). If it does, that will extend to another 60-70 levels.

I will only reply to people who have a resume that contains 2D game-ready environment design. No illustrations, no concept art. If you can supply a scene or video of your environment in Unity, even better. Send applications to jkgetty1987@gmail.com.

Pay is negotiable. Send your rate and we'll go from there.

Thanks!