Home Freelance Job Postings

[Closed] Original 3D model ready for VRChat

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Mirth polycounter lvl 2
Introduction
Hello! 
I would like to start off by letting you know I am new to this site and I apologise for anything missing or not proper. I will try my best.

Description
So, what I am looking for is an artist able to create a "from scratch" original avatar for me for use in VRChat and possibly be able to do revisions for it in case I would like iterations done to it. This would likely entail new attire or maybe new facial expressions and I would of course be making additional payments accordingly. At the very least I would need the required assets for future editing.

The model will be used by me only, however I am looking into possibly doing my own twitch streams playing VRChat and this model would be front and center. I would be excited to credit the creator extensively.

To start with it would just be the one custom model with all the basic VRChat features, such as crouching, sitting, visemes, hand gestures and corresponding facial animations as well as being compatible with Full Body Tracking in Virtual Reality. 

Being experienced in creating models for MMD and/or VRChat as well as using Unity would be highly preferred.

Reference
This is a rough reference for the physique, proportions as well as the style of attire I am looking for. 

The below reference is closer to how I would like her to look in the game. Ears excluded and the hair and attire would likely be a little different. Further references will be provided.

Contact me
You can reach me at bonelessboar@gmail.com or Mirth#4814 on Discord. 

My budget ceiling right now hovers around $500, but I would like to keep it as affordable as possible without compromising on quality. I recognize that I am not familiar with the price-ranges so if my budget is too low I would still appreciate if you reach out to me so that we can further discuss and I might raise the budget.

I'm willing to talk things out and help whoever gets the position to understand as best as possible.
Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!