Hope everyone is doing well and is safe during this time of turmoil. I've been having a bit of a creative crunch with the new norm of having work at home, leaving no separation for my creative energy to flow. But after a few weeks of blockage, I finally found something I can start with. This is coming from an old, old project from my college days, back in 2015. An old abandoned church based on the Church from the first season of True Detective. I dusted off the screenshots and used them and some new reference to start this project.
Here is a block out for some base sizing and getting a basic feel for how I want the mood conveyed in the scene.
This is the old Scene, Pre-Substance, Pre-Modular design, Pre-IBL, pre-industry work. I want to go back give a brand-new splash of what I have learned in the past 5 years to this project.
Lets get SPOOKY WITH IT!