Home Marmoset

Marmoset Model with UV Sets Baking Issue?

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Amank679 polycounter lvl 5
Hi all,

Working on a model and I've encountered an issue when I bake in Toolbag 3. I've broken the model's UV into separate UV sets to get more texel density for that portion of the model. I have also applied a sperate base material for each UV set so marmoset can recognize UV sets correctly.

When I go into Toolbag, (and creat the respective bake groups for each part of the model and bake) I'm getting a completely white AO bake with no details shown. Not sure if it's something that needs changing on the model in Maya or settings I need to change in Toolbag.
This is my first time baking with UV sets.

I've attached images below of the error, what the high poly model with color ID looks like, and the current AO settings that usually work for me.
Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Make sure all of your UVs are in the 0-1 space, if you've got the set up like UDIMs, ie: 0-1, 1-2. 2-3, 3-4, this won't work with the texture set feature. UVs outside of 0-1 will be ignored.
  • Amank679
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Amank679 polycounter lvl 5
    Make sure all of your UVs are in the 0-1 space, if you've got the set up like UDIMs, ie: 0-1, 1-2. 2-3, 3-4, this won't work with the texture set feature. UVs outside of 0-1 will be ignored.

I had some shells that were falling out of the 0-1 space and fixed those. I'm still seeing the same error, however. I'm thinking of making the part causing the issue a seperate model entirley.

Here's currently what my one of the UV sets looks like: