Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 3D artist to work on StarWars like game

DoubleTripple
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
DoubleTripple polycounter lvl 9
Hi,

i am looking for 3d artist to join project close to release. It's a survival mobile game visually similar to Star Wars and like. Have a look at the Twitter to have better idea https://twitter.com/StarHun42759487
 Game is close to release, roughly 2-3 months away and needs few mostly hard surface models and some stuff for environment. 

Who is this project suitable for?
-junior 3d artist who is looking for experience and solid released project to have in portfolio.
-3d artist who has experience mostly with hard surface modeling, understands polygon budget and optimizing models for mobile game on at least basic level

What i am offering
-project for your portfolio, you will get a project which took nearly 2 years of development in your portfolio in about 2-3 months
-experience and guidance. I am working as game programmer for over 10 years. I have worked on projects like Transformers for Hasbro or official Teletubbies among others. I can teach you good workflows, organization skills and get you closely familiar with game development process. Again, this should be mostly benefitial to junior 3d artist who wants to get experience.
-this is not a revshare project, i am not offering any profit share. I can offer some small payment once the game launches. It should be more of a symbolic payment in a range of few hundred dollars, but the project should be looked upon more as internship or work for experience to get released project in your portfolio.
-fun project, you would be working on things like sci-fi generators/machines, abandoned space-ships etc 

What i am looking for
-solid english ( at least written, idealy spoken )
-to be able to commit to the project for  2-3 months.
-solid skill with one 3d software ( does not matter which ) and Substance
-understands workflow of game asset creation ( high poly to low poly with normal maps and LODs ). I can help and guide you on many of those as i have around 13 years of experience with 3d art as well, but interested artist should have at least some basic experience with those.

If you will be interested, please contact me on this email mcath3na@gmail.com and we can discuss details.
Thank you for your time.
Luke