Home Technical Talk

How do you organize your online/offline resources? Which bookmark or any other manager do you use?

SADOOO
node
Offline / Send Message
SADOOO node
Hello,
 tittle says it.
I am just curious how other visual people organize themselves and how do the like the solution they currently use.

Replies

• Alex_J
    Offline / Send Message
    Alex_J grand marshal polycounter
    trello works good for me to organize indie game project.

if i lose internet i just jot notes in a notepad, using standard outline organization (bullets and numbers)

if i need to make a graph i use powerpoint because it has some in built prefabs. easier than doing it custom in photoshop or w/e. 

there is probably some specialized tools that exist, but i think that's oinly appropriate for full time manager. if you shuffling too many things, you want to keep the simplest tools that require no extra brain power to use.

• zachagreg
    Offline / Send Message
    zachagreg ngon master
    A bit of a clarification on what you mean by resources, please? I initially thought like various meshes/textures and files you've collected over the years.
  • another caveman
    Offline / Send Message
    another caveman greentooth
    I like using Google Sheets for a lot of various things including references/preprod/planning project etc

It is easily transfer-able, people can edit it same time as you, tabs .... web browser window and done you can have it ontop with separate web browser plugin or .exe.