Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Eren AOT #WIP

AliArto
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
AliArto polycounter lvl 4
hi guys i have been working on this Fanart  am stuck at this stage i appreciate it if you give some feedback to push it more, thanks 

Replies

• JamesBrisnehan
    Offline / Send Message
    JamesBrisnehan sublime tool
    It's looking pretty good so far. Definitely looks like one of those attack on titan characters, so you've got the fan art part down. I see a few things that can worked on though.
    The eyebrows are looking a little weird. I think the hairs should be more dense, longer, and hug closer to the surface.
    I think his pores might be scaled up a little too much or maybe a little too even, and I think his skin texture could use more color breakup and roughness/gloss breakup. Actually Same goes for his jacket, skirt, and boots. Those leathery textures look a little too even and plain to me. And a bit of ageing and wear might look good, (in my mind flying around on zip-lines to fight giant naked people takes it's toll on ones uniform) just be sure to look up good reference for aged/worn leathers.
    The normal map is making the folds of his clothes look very deep, which is cool, but the geometry for those same folds is a lot more flat, making the normal and geo look a bit out of sync. Try pushing the geometry for the clothing's folds in/out more to give those folds more volume. Especially on his sleeves and skirt.
    Also, adding more A-symmetry might look nice
    Oh and last thing, don't forget to widen his sleeve's cuffs so that they're not clipping through his hands.

• AliArto
    Offline / Send Message
    thank u very much James @JamesBrisnehan  for the feedback i've been watting for this comment  , i'll work on it 

• AliArto
    Offline / Send Message
    some update  i finish retopo for the boots and base texture + i re do the shirt and the skirt these are high mesh