Home General Discussion

Wacom One screen tablet?

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
wenglish polycounter lvl 10
Has anybody seen or used this thing?

It looks like it's a $400 Cintiq. Is it actually any good?

https://community.wacom.com/draw-on-screen-wacom/

Replies

• Blaizer
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaizer interpolator
    That cintiq is wacom's countermeasure against chinese and cheapest brands like Huion or XP-Pen. Quick response: NO.

The screen is not very good and it has lag cursor (72% NTSC - 60hz - 4096 levels of pressure). You can watch reviews in youtube.

As an alternative, there's a bigger and better cintiq with 8192 levels of pressure, more ergonomic with support: Cintiq 16 (470€).

I've bought 22" Huion and XP-Pen models and a Cintiq pro 13", and i ended returning all. At the end, i use with my PC a Cintiq 16 because i tried a 24 pro and i disliked its horrible fan noise. 

But if you want something good, really good, the ipad pro is the best option if you want to draw exclusively. I'm very happy with it and i can say that Wacom products are literally a "shit" compared to an Ipad pro (including a cintiq pro 24/32). For example, the tocuh features in wacom products are useless, it doesn't work at all or very bad. The screen quality and color space, more of the same, bad things. And about the response time and cursor lag/wavy lines... a nightmare with wacom products and a HELL with chinese brands.

I wish i had an option with 24" like the ipad pro but for PC.

• wenglish
    Offline / Send Message
    wenglish polycounter lvl 10
    Interesting, thanks for the recommendations. iPad is not an option since almost everything I use is 3D on a PC. And I don't care much about the touch features because I never use them anyway (I still use the same used 11 year old Intuos I bought 5 years ago, no touch features).

definitely concerning to hear your complaints about the input lag and color space issues. Those are serious issues to me.