Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[RevShare] Looking for 3d artist, animator, and 2d artist for multiplayer 3d RPG game in Unity

Hey everyone, I am Mark and I am the founder of ExiledThunder Productions and previously developed Shadowy Contracts solo. I am now looking to expand the team with serious and experienced individuals that are looking to create a game that has a chance in today's very competitive market. The current team is 10 people including me.

The game is a multiplayer 3d RPG with a realistic art. It will be developed using Unity.

This will be a fantasy type world game with swords, bows, and magic. Players will be able to choose between classes and play in a team of 5 players against another team to collect gold by completing challenges, killing monsters, or other players. There will be a talent tree and other item drops to add variability to the game.

Available Roles:

3d artist (3/4)

2d artist (0/1) (UI and icons)

animator (0/1)

This is a revenue sharing project and the revenue will be calculated by the amount of work done by each person.

Feel free to ask any questions. You can send your experience or resume here or to marknasr@outlook.com or add me on Discord itsnottme#0607

Here is one of the models created so far

Here are some concept art created.

Replies