Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: SahirJamez

I'am currently a Sophomore at College For Creative studies, with a major in Game Design. For my Game Art I assignment I was tasked with modeling from reference in ZBrush. I decided to use a concept I made Mid- 2019.  Critiques are very well welcomed!

Replies

• sahirjamez
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    For My Game Art I Course, i was tasked with creating a 3D Game Asset from reference and render the game ready asset in Unreal Engine 4. I decided to go with Ryu's (Street Fighter) Gloves. I really love the Street Fighter franchise and it was fulfilling to attempt a project related to it. Since this object is texture heavy and has little polygons, I decided to pay homage to Ryu's Color swap palette.

Critiques are very welcomed and appreciated!

• sahirjamez
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here's one of the first assignments for my Game Art I course. I decided to do lava environment diorama. The crystals were an altered mesh from a collegue of mines, Ryan Sweeny.
  • sahirjamez
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    For My Game Art I Course, I was tasked with creating a 3D environment from reference in Unreal Engine 4. I decided to reference a painting I worked on 7 months ago. A little backstory behind this environment tells the tale of a lone Shogun who was ousted from her clan. She now resides in a hidden forest secluded from her old companions training and waiting to take back her title as Shogun!

Critiques are very welcomed and appreciated!