Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Raybees

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Raybees polycounter lvl 9

A character I did a while back, from my own concept.  I built him a rig, but never finished skinning and I noticed the Ik/Fk switch is now messed up.  Really hope to finish it one day although I am mainly focused on creating environment art now.  

Replies

• Raybees
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here Is a concept of a pizza restaurant I have, and I started modeling in Maya.  Kinda been put on the back burner as I am currently focused on the bi-monthly environment challenge and a campsite scene.

The extra room below is the basement, where all the kitchen prep, walk in fridge/freezer, and Manager office will be. I worked at a restaurant with a similar layout so partially going off my memory of their interior while creating my own unique design.
  • Raybees
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Recently moved to Colorado and I wanted to build a sort of "perfect" campsite based on the beautiful nature I have seen around that inspires me.  No concept or anything I am sort of loosely making assets I can easily reuse and make a beautiful Colorado-esque scene. I first modeled very basic camp props and put them in unity and created a terrain.  I have since reworked the terrain added grass and  a river and some Douglas firs. I plan to add a waterfall in the distance, more tree/ plant species, lots more rocks.