Hey there, any idea how I can fix these seam issues inside Marmoset?
This is how my current workflow works.
- Export OBJ from ZBrush as Quad with "Mgr" On and "Grp" Off.
- Import OBJ into Maya, create custom Cage, Export Custom Cage as OBJ.
- Substance Painter New Project: OBJ (exported from ZBrush) with "Compute tangent space per fragment".
- Now in baking, I use custom cage, put the high poly OBJ, Dilation with = "1".
- Exported the textures and done.
- I Soften the Edges of the low poly OBJ, exported and imported to Marmoset. I inserted the Normal Map and there are still seam.
I feel like I need to do a New Project in Painter and redo everything to make sure no seam will appears in Marmoset.
Please what's the proper Object export/import workflow I should do?