Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for Artist that can mod 3D Character for a mmorpg.

Good morning all,

We are looking for one or more 3D artists capable of creating Medieval main 3D characters and equipements or even objects for an MMORPG (Medieval style). We have also have orignal old game music that could be better with the same melody in mind.

The game design is like a Diablo type game with an isometric view.

It will be a game base on the popular 2D game The Fourth Prophecy (T4C), 20 years ago, recently our team bought the game license and the rights. This game is always popular and requires a big refresh.

The main objective of the artist is to create  characters based on this game. It is not a total remake of the game but an evolution of the game in 3D. The game engine we use is Unity3D for a faster workflow . I am the main programmer of this game, I have 15 years of experience, there is another programmer who is currently building the MMO server.

I actually have a demo of the current game that works but needs a professional touch. The 3D character does not need to have a high level of detail.

Our main goal is to have fun playing games and to make a profit in one way or another. The artist will touch % of the revenue and a contract will be sign if accepted. You work will always remain your until we make money then you work will be link exclusively to ours project.. 

Your good job will be your willingness to earn money. We plan to put it on KickStarter in the near future and make a Patreon. There is actually a community of about 200 subscribers who could help fund this project.

We don't want to make another MMO that looks the same with the same repetitive quest. We want to innovate and make this project a great success.

respond if you are interested and show me your work.

thank

Replies